Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My New Haircut

I just literally chopped my hair, I just needed to use the last bit of energy I had to really work hard, and it’s interesting how people choose to chop their hair to enter this “no nonsense mode”.
But I really have to admit that I don’t worry too much about my hair because the Botanical Protein is like my cushion. It’s just like healthy hair in a bottle for me. So I wanted to share my honest stress free formula… I personally use it overnight the day before washing my hair. I have seen it make my hair grow, so I know I can use it if  I get desperate!
Other tips for healthy hair:
1-Don’t wash everyday, you need your natural oils
2-Work out! Your blood needs to circulate for overall health
3- Eat as healthy as you can, hint hint Taboula salad works great! Up your dose! Found even in fast food places these days


No comments:

Post a Comment