Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Green Bar Joins All for Bahrain Event


All for Bahrain
The event held at the BIC on the 4th of June was fund raising for the destruction of the university of Bahrain during the recent protests, 10% of Green Bar’s proceeds went to rebuild a Public University, I’m excited about that!
We sold well! Sold out of the hair oil!

Some of my shopping in the event

The mug

When I see the quote “all for Bahrain” I hear an echo of someone’s voice…I hear him saying this:"Ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country". I’ll drink coffee to that!
Amaretto Biscuits
From Bon Bon Chocolate Boutique in Al Ali mall. We were lucky their table was right next to ours, we overdosed on hazelnut chocolates, and lots more. I got two bags of amaretto biscuits- almonds are naturally extravagant!
Olives and olive oil from Jerusalem, and hot sauce from Gazza
When I saw the hot sauce and learned that its from Gazza a place I only hear about in the news, I thought, “hmmm, so this is what their lunch time break tastes like, the sauce was not too hot for me, I found my self double dipping my fingers into it.





No comments:

Post a Comment